The smile is a major focus of the face, and having beautiful teeth can help improve that feature. At Northwest Family Dental Care, we want you to have the smile that you want, so we offer a variety of cosmetic dental procedures to restore and improve your dental appearance.
- Invisalign aligners can correct crooked teeth, overbites, and crossbites. These conditions can lead to poor chewing ability, and in some cases might even cause pain in the jaw.
- Dental veneers help to fill in gaps between the teeth, as well as repair chipped teeth. An added benefit is that the veneer also adds strength to an otherwise fragile tooth.
- Teeth whitening removes stains caused by certain foods and drinks, and professional teeth whitening works much better and last much longer than non-professional teeth whitening.
- Dental crowns help change misshapen teeth into straight teeth, but they can also help prevent tooth decay by keeping out bacteria causing substances.
- Dentures restore support to the jaw and facial muscles by replacing many or even all of your teeth.
- Dental implants restore dental support and slow the progression of bone loss in the jaw. They are also natural looking and can be brushed and flossed like natural teeth.
Other than just improving how you look, cosmetic dentistry can also improve your dental health, as well as repair injuries to the teeth and gums. Whatever your reason may be, we want to be your trusted resource for improving your dental appearance as we improve your oral care.
You don’t have to live with a smile that you are unhappy with! We have the experience and resources to improve it. Give us a call today at Northwest Family Dental Care to see how we can assist with your cosmetic dentistry needs!